The objectives of the symposium are as follow:
- to explore current issues and themes in the theory and practice of three ICA commissions – atlases, map design, and user studies,
- to exchange professional experiences and discuss problems arising from merging approaches of the commissions‘ domains,
- to expose cartographers to current developments in atlases, their design and use.
- Commission on Atlases (René Sieber)
- Commission on Map Design (Ian Muelenhaus)
- Commission on User Experience (Rob Roth)
Palacký University Olomouc, Dept. of Geoinformatics (Vit Vozenilek)